The South Florida Business Digest is a new publication whose mission is to help small businesses by featuring the best, most reputable, and innovative businesses in Florida. The publication has quickly become a favorite among business owners and entrepreneurs in the area.
The magazine’s team of experienced journalists conduct in-depth interviews with business owners, review their products and services, and assess their impact on the community. They also take a look at the latest industry trends so that small business owners can stay ahead of the curve.
The South Florida Business Review is a must-read for anyone who wants to learn about the latest innovations in the area or find out about some of Florida’s most successful businesses.
Featured Florida Businesses
We are highlighting these businesses for their great work and commitment to service in our wonderful Florida Communities.
– Florida Environmental Pest Management: This Stuart-based company has been providing quality pest control services to South Florida for over 20 years AND they heavily support local charities.
– Ace Roofing: This Tampa-based roofing company has been serving the Tampa Bay area for over 25 years.
– Action Packed Adventures: This Orlando-based company provides exciting, adventure-based tours and activities for visitors to Central Florida.
– Adventure Travel: This Fort Lauderdale-based company offers small group travel experiences to destinations around the world.
– Airboat Rides: This Miami-based company provides airboat rides and tours of the Everglades for visitors to South Florida.
-Palm Beach Premier Remodeling: Austin was our first ever interview and continues to do extremely high quality kitchen remodeling in Palm Beach County.
How Our Florida Business Reviews Work
The South Florida Business Digest is committed to providing accurate, fair, and unbiased reviews of businesses in the state of Florida. We never accept free products or services from businesses in exchange for a positive review.
All of our reviews are conducted by experienced journalists who follow a strict set of guidelines. After conducting interviews and research, they write an objective review of the business.
If you are a small business owner in Florida, we encourage you to submit your business for consideration to be featured in our magazine. We believe that all businesses have a story worth sharing and we would be honored to share yours.
The South Florida Business Digest receives 50,000 views per month across it’s different platforms. The website receives the majority of traffic with 40,000 views, while the magazine has 5,000 views and the social media platforms have 5,000 combined views. The publication is quickly growing and reaching new audiences every day.
The South Florida Business Digest offers a variety of advertising options for businesses of all sizes. We have affordable rates and flexible payment options to fit any budget. We also offer discounts for businesses that are featured in our magazine.
For more information on advertising with the South Florida Business Digest, please contact us.